Letters to the Bouncy Banker...

Letters to the Bouncy Banker...
...from a struggling artiste.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Letter to the Bank #8


Dear Bank,

I am beginning to think I am not dealing with a human being at all! Is this possible? It has been three months and so far no reply! I did get the card but otherwise no note or anything! What is the point of dealing with or sending money to a machine, I have to ask myself. I've already stopped putting money in ATMs if you haven't already noticed. So I am not going to send anymore! There! That was simple! Oh if only all communications could be so concluded! Of course a hand written note asking me to please keep paying down my credit cards would be hard to resist and I would be compelled, as an honorable being, to honor your request. Please consider doing likewise in regards to my previous missives.

Yours sincerely,

K

PS Seeing as I am a number can't you give me a bigger number than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think...