Letters to the Bouncy Banker...

Letters to the Bouncy Banker...
...from a struggling artiste.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Letter to the Bank #10


Dear Bank,

In the interests of full disclosure and utter transparency I think I should tell you I recently signed a petition. The petition says: "Congress must place enforceable, common-sense limits on salaries at all the banks that have taken taxpayer dollars."

I also cracked a joke. My question to the banks was this: Where did all the bail out money go? What hole did they pour it down? I wanted to know so I could go spelunking.

More seriously I also asked them this:
What would they do if the value of their home were less than the money they owed on it? Would they walk away?

Yours (whether I like it or not),

K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think...