Letters to the Bouncy Banker...

Letters to the Bouncy Banker...
...from a struggling artiste.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Letter to the Bank #30

Dear BM,



You are so elusive. We’ve been working together for years and yet I still do not have a sense of what you look like. I’ve asked before and now ask again: can we get together for a drink some time, or are you still mad at me for piling up all my possessions outside your bank? I did this on good faith to try and fulfill, honor, my collateralized debt obligations! Anyway I didn’t mean to bring up a sore point. Let us let bygones be bygones. Let us rekindle our relationship once more and try and give it a little more personal zap.

You know how you hear voices on the radio and begin to imagine the faces behind those voices? I find myself receiving your bank statements (I have not seen any of your more personalized letters in I don’t know how long) and picturing you. I’ll try to bang out some portraits, quick paintings that capture how I see you in my imagination. It’ll be fun.

Yours sincerely,

KC

PS—Here is another of those mortgage offers. What do you think? Should I go for it? I tried Googleing info about the company and discovered they and HUD are not one and the same. Indeed they’d received a couple of highly negative reviews. I guess I just answered my own question. Maybe I should have more faith in my own expertise and also trust those gut feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think...