Letters to the Bouncy Banker...

Letters to the Bouncy Banker...
...from a struggling artiste.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Letter to the Bank #20


Dear Mr. Banks,

I know credit is frozen! I know! But can you throw me a bone here? Something! I don’t mean to air my dirty laundry but it does need to be cleaned. How can I show myself in public? Surely you can appreciate my dilemma? I’m perfectly happy to clean it myself but could you see your way to loaning me, at the very least…a stick of quarters? Oh whom am I kidding? You always look good. You always look so spiffy, so spic n’ span in your starched whites or your fancy designer shirts (things are loosening up a bit these days I noticed). You guys (it is mostly guys) probably don’t even know the meaning of dirty laundry. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yours currently naked but thoroughly decent,



K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think...