Letters to the Bouncy Banker...

Letters to the Bouncy Banker...
...from a struggling artiste.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

On Bartering

For me the idea is an abstract concept because I know nobody who really does it. I like the idea of it though. I did recently barter art with a friend and it was definitely a good, fair and equitable, and even an equanimous exchange. Why don't people do it more? I wish they did!


For a very different take from  see the following:


For those of you who are still bartering for things in your business (you know who you are) I want to give you a little loving advice:


STOP that!!

Go to communicatevalue.com for more of this article.

I took the image from their website. Figured they wouldn't mind as long as I gave the credit...or, to put it another way, bartered by mentioning their website.

A fish for beans seems like a good exchange I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think...